Our Commitment to Compliance
Healthcare Management Systems (HCMS) is committed to ensuring that we are in compliance with federal, state, and local rules, laws, statutes and regulations concerning HCMS and the procedure and regulations governing the billing and reimbursement for health care services provided.
Our business regards the quality of work provided to our clients, and the accuracy of business processes that go along with this service, to be held as top priority. Continuous improvement in the areas of federal regulations and compliance issues must be addressed and improved upon by all staff members in this office. As we strive to comply with state and federal regulations, we devised a compliance program which provides policies and procedures to:
Detect inaccuracies with regards to billing procedures.
- Identify deficiencies with regard to medical records documentation.
- Educate and train all employees on office compliance efforts.
- Obligate all staff members to learn new legal requirements.
- Implement polices to report violations.
- Perform productive audits and make appropriate changes to office procedures.